Job description / Role
Hiring Administrator with Real Estate Experience and driving license who can start immediately. We will NOT be able to entertain applicants who are still employed and have not started their notice periods yet.
· Experience of 2 years in the same or related field
· Excellent Communication Skills – Written and Verbal (fluent in English)
· Smart, assertive, and organized
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Willing to work on extended hours
· Can work under pressure
· Must be a team player
· Keeping records of client
· Assisting agents regarding document issuance
· Client support over the phone
· Able to draft letters and correspondence and filing of documents
· Data entry and documentation
· Mail Management
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit your CV online.
Note: Please Do Not Call. Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Invited For An Interview.
About the Company
Prestige Real Estate is an established provider of residential, corporate and leisure developments. The company consistently offers specialist knowledge and personal attention to its valued clients, building trust through transparency in all of its dealings. Having an excellent understanding of clients’ needs, properties and real estate services are tailored-fit to match clients’ requirements.
Prestige Real Estate continues to pursue excellence in two precepts with which it has founded its philosophy: Personal & Exclusive. Built firmly upon these principles, Prestige has earned a solid reputation as a market leader in the real estate industry; providing only the best properties and fully integrated real estate services.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Administrator / Personal Assistant
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Office Coordinator - Monday to Friday
Irwin & Dow