Job description / Role
• Serving Tea, Coffee , refreshments to the guests in meeting room
• Cleaning the meeting rooms and keeping it ready for the next meeting
• Cleaning the cups and cutlery and arranging the same in pantry
• Delivering inter office documents within the premises as instructed by the office coordinator
• Filing as instructed by the office in charge
• Photocopying as per instruction
• 0 Level
• 2-3 years of experience in office administration
• Communication skills in English, Time management skills
• Customer Service Orientation, Result Orientation, Collaboration and Team work and Effective Communication
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Petrochem Middle East
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Office Boy / Office Girl Receptionist
A Leading Recruitment Agency In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jul|