Job description / Role
The Office Assistant position is one of the key roles to the success of our team as you are responsible for several important things that keep the floor in five-star conditions and top operating standards for both Cloud Spaces and clients.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
General / Daily:
• Opening Boardrooms / Meeting Rooms / studios by 8.15 am
• Monitor boardroom, meeting room, and studio bookings via Essensys Operate system for clients on request.
• Ensure set up prior to arrival of client, providing complimentary water and catering set up (if required) for the correct number of attendees.
• Complete morning beverage duties which include Arabic Coffee Station is set up, refill dates and tidy to ensure immaculate presentation.
• Check for missing supplies and all equipment are working perfectly.
• Maintain adequate amounts of paper in photocopier, advice team member responsible for stationery orders to order when stocks are low.
• Correct time and date stamp all incoming mail and correspondence through the day.
• Sort mail and have on client’s desk immediately and leave a message for the client.
• Accompany the Manager on minimum one daily walk and take note of tasks to be fixed / improved to maintain standards. Aim to correct by the end of the day.
• Ensure cup collections are done from client’s desk at 4:30pm each afternoon. If you enter a client’s office throughout the day and they have an empty cup or glass always remove it on your way out.
• Set up for Cloud Spaces and Client events when required.
• Sign your work with excellence. Aim to complete each task correctly the first time.
• Be a team player and assist the rest of the team.
• Outgoing postage and courier arrangement
• Liaise with Maintenance team and Cleaners to maintain the floor presentation at highest level.
• Inform the Manager immediately of any conflicts relating to work or tasks you are unable to complete.
• Master keys must not be given to anyone. If a client would like their door opened, we require you to open it for them.
• If you misplaced your keys find them immediately, ask all the team, maybe one of them picked them up. If you do not find them within 2 hours, your Manager must be notified.
• New Clients Office Set up with moving furniture per clients’ request
• Provide great customer service, exceeding the client’s expectation – efficient, accurate and helpful.
• Assist clients with general requirements. Notify secretarial team of any secretarial work requested by a client.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality for Cloud Spaces and every client.
• Maintain a professional and friendly rapport with clients. Do not discuss anything personal, keep it professional.
• Do not sit and wait for the client to ask for help. Be creative and offer suggestions.
• Always be on time for client bookings – with notepad and pen.
• While relieving reception
• Answer the telephones within 4 rings.
• Clearly and correctly pronounce all company names.
• Directing sales calls to the Center Manager / Team Leader, promptly and professionally
• Keep a record of all leads
Classification: Internal General Purpose
• Ensure everyone stepping out of the lift and passing reception is greeted with a smile – friendly and professional.
• Organizing security passes and office keys/keeping record up-to-date.
• Keeping the reception and secretarial area tidy.
• Handling client and guest queries professionally and keeping the Manager informed.
• DO NOT FORGET VISITORS WAITING IN RECEPTION. Take action and follow up the client.
• IT communication & floor equipment
• A sound knowledge of all systems:
• Essensys / OPERATE
• Cloud Spaces Online Portal / App
• Cisco IP Phones & Call Manager
• IMAGICLE Equipment
• Video conferencing
• TV / DVD player
• Utilize and follow the system in the Cloud Spaces Manuals
• Grooming/dress code is professional and suitable style for the environment we work in
• Be honest and always talk up to your Line Manager and do not involve your team in your personal life.
• Have a “buddy” within Cloud Spaces Team .
• Ask and Learn.
• Smile! Have fun.
• Growth Path:
• Growth will be subject to your performance and your areas of strength
• Positive – can do.
• Honest & Sincere
• Approachable and great smile
• Speaks well and clearly
• Articulate and be courteous to your clients.
• Follow up. If anyone asks you to do something keep them informed of the outcome whether the task has been completed or if there is a delay. Communicate what action you have taken (Before you go home you must update the person with the latest information)
• Customer Service Focused:
• Listen to your clients
• Ability to approach clients and offer support
• Proactive with genuine interest to help clients
• Attention to detail
• Good Work Ethics
• A solutions provider:
• Ability to work logically through problems to a solution
• Each client may do things differently
• Varying work on a daily, weekly basis
• Culture Fit
• Positive Energy
• Add Value and make a difference
About the Company
CLOUD Spaces is Aldar’s pioneering brand of Flexible Workspace Solutions, providing fully serviced solutions & Business support to all types of businesses, Entrepreneurs, SMEs as well as, well established Businesses that are looking for an inspirational, collaborative flexible work environment. Furthermore Cloud enhances its surroundings , i.e. making the assets more valuable through connecting businesses and combining the use of workspace with additional unused space within the asset for other purposes like storage, pop-up shops ,..etc.
As the provider of this unique offering, CLOUD Spaces aims to attract trend-conscious, innovative individuals & businesses with a focus on but not limited to retail, fashion & product design including immerging brands & Businesses locally or internationally
We will launch out of Yas Mall in July 2020, which will be one the first shopping Malls in the region to harbor such a concept within its premises, with future expansion plans in place!
Receptionist & Guest Relations
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jan|
Natcore General Trading
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||2 Jan|