New East General Trading
Job description / Role
Designers office in Dubai is looking for a talented, active, and fast-learning female Office Assistant to join the team.
Key Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
• Effective daily routine management:
- visitors, incoming calls/ emails, meetings schedule, agendas, and office supplies.
• Design team support:
- assist in preparing presentations, signages, company profiles, project brochures, etc.
• Focal point for suppliers:
- updating and extending the database, material library, market research, correspondence, and meeting arrangements.
• Digital Marketing:
- manage and develop social media network, prepare weekly posts, and greeting cards, and reach new followers.
• HR executive:
- visa process, DMCC compliance, a focal point for staff insurance, certificates, and other employment-related documents, attendance and leaves records, payroll, develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
• Projects document control:
- issue proposals, invoices/receipts, and project correspondence.
• Office administration:
- tenancy, licenses, Ejari, Du, DEWA, office insurance compliances, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs, coordinating with building management for various issues, coordinating and scheduling IT visits, and assisting coworkers with any requests.
- manage and track all incomes/ expenses, petty cash, collaborate with company accountant, and provide assistance in bookkeeping and vat/ audit reports submissions, (basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage).
Number required: 1
• Strong, active, friendly personalities with a desire to learn are welcome to submit applications.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Adobe programs (Photoshop and InDesign will be an advantage), QuickBooks (will be an advantage).
• Fluent English is mandatory.
About the Company
New East has been serving automotive businesses since 1992. We are the largest importer & distributors of aftermarket automotive parts in United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a support community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai.
People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team,to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Executive Personal Assistant
Ignite Search & Selection