Job description / Role
This position is reporting directly to the head of the Abu Dhabi plant. He / She is responsible for the UAE and export customer support, the AD plant logistical tracking, the PRO management, the UAE HR support, the external supporting personnel companies (ex. security) as well as the general office area coordination including the company apartments rented to be utilized by inter-company visitors.
• To fulfill the role of the UAE and export customer support in coordination with the regional teams to provide the best relations to our customers through the Ingenia way.
• To coordinate with our logistics partners for the UAE in-bound and out-bound shipments by land, sea and air ensuring a safe and on-schedule transportation of goods.
• To manage the assigned external PRO on the respective tasks on-hand and deliver the expected results on the agreed schedule.
• To coordinate with the group HR manager on all issues related to the UAE plant HR functions such as and not limited to: CV collection, interview scheduling, employee current and prospect communications, maintain employee position list, maintain employee list, new employee introduction, health insurance related tasking, government – employee related requirements, etc.
• To manage the external contracted companies for supporting services (ex. security) and especially provide guidance on alignment to the Ingenia way.
• To work closely with all operations teams to ensure timely efforts are made to support daily production needs and schedule while maintaining a safe working environment.
• To minimize any delay in production, shipments, issues with government entities, personnel related due to the information passing late or inaccurate.
• To work with interdepartmental teams to align programs and resources to develop solutions of problems aiming to increase the overall company performance though an environment of unity and teamwork.
• A safe working environment appropriate to the tasks being undertaken.
• To maintain the apartments, to be used by inter-company visitors, rented by the company within the Abu Dhabi area and to arrange for their proper safekeeping, cleanliness, and services (water, gas, electricity, internet, etc.) upkeeping.
• To assist on the possible production personnel accommodation upkeeping and provide the rules and regulations of use in coordination with the HR manager directions.
• To maintain the AD office spaces as welcoming and healthy as possible.
About the Company
Ingenia Polymers was established in 1986 under the founding name WedTech Inc. The evolution to Ingenia Polymers in 2000 symbolizes the spirit of ingenuity that's applied to each and every project. Starting out as a small Canadian based polymer grinding company, Ingenia developed a distinct culture that is characterized by a strong drive for continuous improvement, commitment to leading-edge technologies, excellence in services, innovation and a continuous focus in adding value to its customers supply chain.
Today, Ingenia Polymers is composed of two complementary business units. Our Primary Producer Division provides thermoplastic toll compounding and size reduction solutions for producers and processors and our Masterbatch Division provides a full array of proprietary products such as white, additive and commodity black and colour concentrates. Together each division works to achieve optimum end results for customers around the world.
Ingenia Polymers has developed a record of stability, service and growth unsurpassed in the industry. World class ISO Certified facilities, cutting edge manufacturing technologies, commitment to quality, technical service and a pro-active customer service approach have been the driving force on Ingenia Polymers growth in the marketplace. This reputation is the culmination of expertise and dedication of Ingenia Polymers people working to find innovative solutions that consistently and reliably achieve the high standards customers demand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies