Job description / Role
- Background in Cosmetics, Raw Materials for food industry, Packaging for Cosmetics & Pharma
- Carries out all existing business Order processing (including shipping documentation).
- Making Sales figures & analyzing market supply and demand for said portfolio.
- Oversees research for new products working with R&D plus reporting Manager.
- Ensures that product development activities align with the goals of the organization.
- Makes recommendations on the potential and practicality of products in development.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Typically reports to top management. Manages a business segment per Company's discretion.
- Has acquired the business acumen and leadership experience to integrate & learn efficiently
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply chain/Marketing/Management etc.
- Must have 100% computer literacy.
- Know how Food, Pharma, Cosmetic industry in the GCC will be preferred.
- Know how shipping & bank documents is a plus.
- Should be organized & able to multi task.
- Should be able to take initiatives & reporting is MUST.
- Goal oriented, who wants to learn & progress within the organization.
- Must take all directions from Management & carry out tasks with professionalism plus responsibility.
- Must be presentable & a clean individual. Company takes this very seriously.
- Must be a team player who is remains focused at work in duty hours.
About the Company
Manno Trading DMCC is a newly born division of EMAD Trade House who are specialized in Trading, Marketing and Distribution of raw materials for cosmetics, food & pharma industry, primary packaging & processing equipment.
Manno Trading, based in Dubai is planning to develop the distribution & marketing network in Personal care products, Skin care cosmetics, Beauty aid - for which we are looking renowned brands from Asia & Europe.
Our initial market will be UAE but over the years may expand our activity to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Sri Lanka & Pakistan.