Job description / Role
Our organization is searching for a dynamic individual to fill the role of office administrator with knowledge in HR.
• Coordinate and oversee all office activities
• Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
• Handle phone calls and all related correspondence
• Provide assistance with different budgeting and bookkeeping activities
• Keep databases in check and update them regularly
• Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
• Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space
• Create and present reports for senior managers
• Organize and maintain personnel records
• Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
• Revise company policies
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
• Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
• Proven work experience as an office/HR Administrator.
• Hands-on experience with office management computer programs (such as ERP)
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Comprehensive understanding of insurance offerings, payroll issues, and labor law.
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
About the Company
A leading Pharmaceuticals Company in the UAE.
Big Fish Recruitment
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Black & Grey HR