Job description / Role
• Understand and deliver legislation on Labour law, HR and business policies and procedures
• Ensure excellent employee relations, understanding the staff needs, bring the team together, bridge the communication between the team and the MD and continue a healthy team spirit across the business.
• Help recruit culturally and technically appropriate staff for the business, conducting first round interviews
• To work with Line Manager, or MD on appraisals, probation reviews, annual reviews, learning and development, disciplinarians, monitoring attendance, absence and sickness, annual leave
• Improving systems in place
• Employee on-boarding
• Company and employee communications
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Employee counselling and conflict management.
• Act as Office and Operations Manager for the Kingston Stanley Office.
• Deal with VISA’s and residence permits using the online portal
• Deal trade licences, PO. Box, insurances and staff medical quotes and renewals.
• Assist with new hires and on boarding process, negotiating offers and creating new starter packs and desk set up.
• Act as the company’s Social Media Manager, managing and assisting with the company marketing and digital strategy – updating LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, a monthly newsletter and the company website.
• Acting as the IT liaison person with our IT outsourced department.
• Keep accounts for revenue, overheads, expenses, commission calculation and cash flow forecast and work with our accountants.
• Budgeting all areas of the business.
• Work with the MD on the strategic direction of the business, which includes decisions that will drive sales and streamline costs, leading to an increase in profitability.
• Responsible for invoice processing for clients, statement of accounts, follow up and cheque collection and banking.
• Manage supplies, merchandise, stationary, petty cash, updating the board, saving terms of business, filing and ordering business cards.
• Book and attend team and corporate events and research team building days and client entertainment.
• Support the Managing Director in personal and office duties.
• Deliver documents, gifts, invoices and receipts to clients.
• Ability to think proactively, commercially, solutions driven
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Strong mediator and approachable for all staff
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Must be fluent in English and proficient in MS Office.
• Dealing with confidential information and act in a professional manner at all times.
• Highly organised and familiar with TECOM procedures
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
About the Company
Kingston Stanley is the leading specialist marketing recruitment agency in the Middle East, working exclusively with clients and candidates across the full spectrum of the marketing sector since early 2011. We will help you find, screen and select the ideal candidate for your marketing jobs, and we have the largest, most current and qualified network of suitable candidates, ready to start immediately. Whether you have a role that urgently needs to be filled, or a killer portfolio, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Strong ethics, honest hard work, integrity and marketing recruitment are the four pillars of our business and brand.
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
HR Payroll Officer