Job description / Role
• Understand and deliver legislation on Labour law, HR and business policies and procedures
• Ensure excellent employee relations, understanding the staff needs, bring the team together and to continue a healthy team spirit across the business
• To work with management on appraisals, probation reviews, annual reviews, learning and development, disciplinarians, monitoring attendance, absence and sickness, annual leave
• Improving systems in place
• Employee on-boarding
• Company and employee communications
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Act as Office and Operations Manager
• Deal with VISA’s and residence permits using the online portal
• Deal trade licenses, PO. Box, insurances and staff medical quotes and renewals
• Acting as the IT liaison person with our outsourced IT.
• Manage supplies, merchandise, stationary
• Organize delivery of documents, gifts, invoices and receipts to clients.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical insurance, annual ticket
• Right work ethic, personality and overall attitude
• Individual with a positive nature, high energy, and a strong team spirit
• Ability to multitask with exemplary time management skills
• Ability to think proactively, commercially, solutions driven
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Strong mediator and approachable for all staff
• Strong problem-solving skills and highly organized
• Must be fluent in English and proficient in MS Office.
• Candidates who can join on immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
A leading talent agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies