Job description / Role
A boutique Management Consultancy firm is currently looking for an Office Manager to support the company directors and ensure proper flow of office procedures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Arrange for investor and customer calls and meetings.
- Handle reception duties including follow up phone calls and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- Create office budget, order supplies and archive records.
- Establish relationships with new customers and arrange their contracts.
- Support directors in administration duties as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in a financial institution.
- Clear understanding of legal company related documents and basic knowledge of financial and banking related terminology.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Good presentation and people skills.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
PA / Proposals Administrator
Executive Assistant / Office Manager