Job description / Role
The Office Manager is the backbone of LINKVIVA. They are instrumental in making sure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, which means ensuring office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs. Office Managers typically meet and greet visitors so being personable and well-presented is a must.
• Addressing employees’ queries regarding office management issues.
• Preparing company letters and other office correspondence as per requirement.
• Overseeing general office operations and monitoring that internal processes are adhered, updating and maintaining policies as necessary.
• Suggesting ideas and innovative concepts to feed
• Supervising, mentoring and allocating tasks and assignments to junior administrative employees and monitoring their performance.
• Designing and maintaining filing systems and ensuring that it is always current and up to date.
• Safekeeping company’s legal documents including lease agreements and office documentation.
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
• Ensuring appropriate gifts are arranged for clients and staff on certain occasions.
• In charge of office and vehicle branding requirements.
• Monitoring expiry dates of company documents and registrations.
• Provide insight and innovation for the work place environment.
• Reviewing requisition supplies for managements approval.
• Overlooking inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level while anticipating requirements.
• Regular inventory of office items, machines and equipment, identifying current requirements in terms of equipment, electronics and machines, anticipating the required tools to enable employees to work more effectively.
• Arranging hotel bookings, flights, etc for team members on site.
• Guarantee compliance by ensuring that the office is equipped with the tools required by UAE law such as fire extinguishers, necessary permits, first aid kits, etc..
• Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, escalating to building maintenance when required.
• The ideal candidate should have a very high sense of self awareness
• The ideal candidate should have experience managing petty cash, budgeting, and writing expense reports
• Proven Office Management experience
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
LINKVIVA is an award-winning international experiential marketing and events agency. Devising unforgettable activations, conferences, and a host of other events, LINKVIVA helps clients facilitate customer acquisition and retention, increase market share, and engage with their customers, employees, and partners on an emotional level.
Operating within the UAE and beyond since 2003, LINKVIVA has worked with high profile multinationals and myriad of clients in the private and the public sectors.
At a steady 95% customer satisfaction rate and 85% client retention rate, LINKVIVA believes in building long term relationships with clients.
Building strong relationships with clients is only possible by having a professional, dedicated, and passionate team and providing them with the right environment to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
We love like-minded people. We love people who are different, who challenge the norm, break status quo and buck the trend. If this sounds like you, we want to know about you!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Green Gulf Careers
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|