Job description / Role
* He/she needs to filter and direct the coming requests appropriately and ensure that the Executive Director's time is being used efficiently and appropriately.
* He/she organizes and coordinates Executive Director's travel itineraries and schedules.
* Further, he/she needs to monitor office supplies and ensures availability of required material and items.
* Finally, he/she needs to follow up with different internal as well as external team members on ongoing tasks or requests and report to the Executive Director adequately.
* Serve as the primary administrative support to the Executive Director in order to make the best use of her time.
* Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
* Keep Executive Director's schedule updated and accurate and ensure that the Executive Director has all necessary documents and items needed for each meeting or travel.
* Responsible for arranging meetings, providing needed background information and completing expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
* Coordinate all necessary travel arrangements for the Executive Director and ensure the best options are provided and the travels are arranged as per the personal requests of the Executive Director.
* Professionally attend to all VIP guests and delegate and serve as main communication channel and the focal point for the signatory process as well as other processes and requests related to the Executive Director's office in order to provide professional image and to govern and centralize the flow of communication, requests and documents efficiently and in timely manner.
* Prepare various reports, independently draft required documents and provide overall administrative support to the Executive Director as well as other senior executives as requested by the Executive Director to ensure efficient provision of documents with accurate data, valid information and timely reports.
* Monitor, support and follow-up with different team members and report appropriately to the Executive Director to ensure smooth continuity and updates on all requests and tasks assigned by the Executive Director to those members.
* Set up and administer Executive Director's office and monitor and effectively plan the use of office supplies and other equipment to ensure that required items are available when needed and offices run smoothly and efficiently.
* Provide support, research & follow up for any project tasks assigned.
* Work closely with Heads of Departments within the organisation to ensure all senior decisions are being implemented correctly and as instructed by the Executive Director.
* Gather all related information from all concerned parties before any meeting with the Executive Director.
* Safeguard all the confidential data and information of the Executive Director with the assistance of the IT team.
* Enter the information here
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role.
* Strong office management experience.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent in composing and preparing correspondence
* Strong command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
* Mastery of Microsoft Office programs.
* Proven track record in exceeding goals.
* Knowledge of office administration.
* Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of minutes of meeting.
* Exceptional capacity for managing and leading and solving people's issues.
* Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
* Exceptional organizational skills to follow up on all issues related to the office.
* Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrating sound work ethics.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.