Job description / Role
Office Manager - Facilities Management Experience
Our client one of the world's leading Professional Services Firm. The company is looking to hire an experienced Office Manager - Facilities Management Experience.
• Our client is one of the world's leading Global Professional Services firm in UAE. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of Office Services Manager
The Office Services Manager will have a variety of responsibilities including:
• Managing the Dubai office & its operations
• Source, negotiate, replace, terminate and manage performance of vendors as needed
• Maintain office layout plan, room and parking allocations
• Plan and manage office budget for office services
• Supervise the Admin Leaders across different locations that fall under the region
• Ensure adherence to the location management standards and guidelines, including regular visits to the locations
• Oversee planning and management of locations budgets
• Ensure local management is adhering to guidelines with regards to policies & procedures
• Participate & oversee any office move projects on an end to end basis
The successful candidate for this Office Manager position:
• 10+ years' experience including office administration experience in similar scale organization
• Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
• Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
• Open to frequent travel within the region to visit the locations
• The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Services Manager further progress their career with UAE's leading Professional Services Company.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
HR Source Consulting
TGC Consulting Middle East
Executive Assistant - C Suite
Irwin & Dow