Job description / Role
Exciting Office & Administrative Managerial opportunity in Dubai JLT to join a dynamic business consultancy to help setup and build the administrative function and handle all day to day office activities and agendas. Working for a leading media company you will play a key role in supporting the management and regional MD of the company.
• You will liaise with DMCC, Immigration, Employee related matters including Labour Permits, Visa. Also Government department interaction related to employees.
• Develop and implements policies and procedures for the smooth running of the office.
• Manages staff prepares work schedules and assigns specific duties.
• addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Maintain a work environment conducive to maximum productivity from all employees.
• Consistently reviewing and improving the office organizational efficiency.
• Office equipment must be properly inventoried, cared for and maintained. Schedule repairs and maintain/review all service contracts.
• Work with the technical coordinator to maintain computer and office equipment.
• Coordinator of facilities services including liaison with outside suppliers.
• Reviews supplier contracts and manage Accounts Payable.
• Maintains calendar of order dates.
• Make sure all supplies are stocked, inventories are taken and extra usages are prepared for. This includes office supplies, furniture, equipment, food and cleaning supplies.
• Assist in the research and management of employee benefits to provide good plans for our employees at reasonable costs.
• Maintain specific personnel files related to the job function.
• Researches costs for all types of purchases and submit estimates for approval.
• Keeps organized files with all pertinent legal and tax information for vendors and clients.
• Submits recommendations for purchasing
• Researches and is informed about legal/tax issues that affect the business.
• Documents the information researched and writes procedures so we are always in compliance with the law.
• Ensure staff adheres to established schedule. Will follow-up with staff as needed to ensure all is well.
• Demonstrable financial performance of managing product costs, personnel, and office expenses.
• Fluency with Quick books, SAGE or similar accounting software
• A passion for technology and international cultures.
• Excellent English communication skills in writing and speaking.
• Proficiency in a second language is a plus.
• A self-starting and industrious attitude
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Green Gulf Careers
Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Management Solutions International (MSI)