Job description / Role
Office Manager (work experience in supplying medical lab equipment is a must)
We are looking for office manager with a solid experience in Medical Supply Field in UAE to handle tasks related to accounting, logistics, customs clearing, products registration and administration to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
· Answer and direct phone calls.
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Maintain contact lists.
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
· Order office supplies.
· Book travel arrangements.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Provide information by answering questions and requests.
· Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
· Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
· Coordinate office procedures.
· Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
· Resolve administrative problems.
· Receive, sort and distribute the mail.
· Manage staff appointments.
· Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
· Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
· Greet and assist visitors to the office.
· Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
· Fluency in English language (reading, writing, and speaking).
· Related certificate in business administration.
· Experience in ERP and CRM.
· Experience in customs, products registration and shipping.
· Proven admin or assistant experience in medical business is a plus.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several tasks at one time under tight deadlines.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Well-organized and detail oriented.
· Strong communication, negotiation, interpersonal and writing skills.
· Strong planning skills.
· Honest, ethical, and dependable.
· Precision and reliability.
· Honest, ethical, and dependable.
· Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and solid computer skills.
· Working knowledge of Google Docs.
· Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Basecamp, Trello and Smartsheet.
About the Company
Laboshop is everything related to molecular biology including tech products, premium services and news. Heading to replace the traditional method of supplying lab equipment.
Our platform and online presence is backed by on-ground offices that strategically cover MENA with a headquarter in Dubai, the tech centerpoint of the region.
We believe in creating a highly qualified team supported by a friendly, professional and warm working environment. In addition to a culture where everyone feels welcomed, respected and motivated to focus on our vision and to produce good work.