Job description / Role
Are you a Superhero by personality and Office manager by title? Do you long to work for an organization where you have a direct impact on the environment and people you work with?
If ‘yes’ then read on!
Kraft Heinz Dubai has the ‘Batman’ light out, calling for an Office Manager and all-round superhero.
Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Our cape-wearing office manager looks after all back-office duties: administration, employee queries, vendor management, travel bookings and event organizing, as they soar through their day they may need to call maintenance to change a light bulb or file a top-secret contract too.
It is a fast-paced environment and we will provide this superhero with a cape and all the support and help to get you up to speed with life at Kraft Heinz as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate will come with experience saving offices from dis-organization and have a passion and interest in helping-out and getting the job done. Whilst that’s the ideal, we’re open to hearing from individuals who have transferable skills.
So if you consider yourself a bit of an all-rounder, understand your importance to the effective running of the business, are happy to communicate with senior management daily; we want to hear from you!
• organizing meetings and managing databases
• booking transport and accommodation
• organizing company events or conferences
• ordering stationery and furniture
• dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• preparing letters, presentations and reports
• supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
• managing office budgets
• liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
• delegating tasks to junior employees
• organizing induction programmes for new employees
• ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
• using a range of software packages
• assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews
• Qualification and 2-3 years of relevant experience in administration or 5+ years experience
• Preference on prior experience in an FMCG organization and understanding of the FMCG world
• A high degree of familiarity and practice using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Strong command over Written and Verbal English. Arabic would be advantageous.
We are an ambitious business with big plans for the future and we are really looking for someone to join the team and help us soar!
This is a key hire for us and we are after a dynamic, pro-active and forward thinking individual who is happy to get stuck into a broad range of things in a very diverse and forward-thinking business.
About the Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
The Company’s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies