Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Global Professional Service company in Dubai. They are currently recruiting an Office Manager, reporting to the COO to work across their operations.
They are seeking out candidates with a dynamic personality and the ability to perform various operational activities independently and efficiently.
* Management of day-to-day office operations
* Providing front of house support and welcoming clients and suppliers
* General management of the office to ensure that we provide our staff with the optimum experience and the environment maintains a professional look and feel.
* Working with 3rd parties and suppliers to confirm health and safety standards are adhered to, along with other legal requirements
* Liaising with the Facilities management and service company to deal with any office related issues
* Partner with the Office Lead to run weekly office meetings and update staff on Operational issues
Office admin/EA support
* Tracking Dubai office administrative certificates to ensure they are always up to date.
* Support and lead portal management -scout tenders, proposals submissions, and coordinate with client procurement departments on administrative requirements
* Play a key role in the arrangements and inductions of new joiners and the exit process for leavers within the Dubai team
* General EA support to senior management, including setting up and coordinating meetings
* Administrative support services (proposals printing/delivery, attestations, courier, basic office management)
* Travel - coordination with the Office administrator and other Office Managers to advise staff on travelling to Dubai
* Oversee travel and accommodation requirements for the Dubai team, and support other offices' travel arrangements as needed.
* IT set up for new starters in the office (we use MacBooks and iPhones)
* Management of the IT equipment inventory for the team
* Purchasing of IT equipment for the team
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity to further progress with a global, professional entity.
* 3+ years of relevant support experience with a leading professional service company (financial service, management consultancy or Law firm) or a multinational in UAE
* Fluency in English is essential
* Must be currently located in UAE
* Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.