Job description / Role
Our client is a global professional service company based in DIFC, they are looking to hire an Office Manager for their office in Dubai
Our client is a global professional service company based in DIFC, they are looking to hire an Office Manager for their office in Dubai. The role reports to the Head of the Middle East office and involves managing complete office operations and providing executive support to the C suite.
* Establish a smooth office operation in compliance with the company policies and DIFC/UAE regulations and procedures.
* Affirm regulatory compliance where needed (VAT compliance, ESR submissions) through coordination of professional advisors.
* The contact point for emergency evacuation procedures and managing relationships with DIFC authority and building management.
* Provide critical support to the procurement process, including coordinating office supplies, facilities, and supplier relationships.
* To ensure the accuracy and timely reporting of financial information, work with an external accounting firm and the company's finance manager.
* Assist in the coordination of the accounts payable process (including petty cash) and the accounts receivable process (ensuring clients are invoiced and cash is received in a timely & reliable manner)
* Responsible for maintaining HR records, managing the staff visa/residence application processes, and reporting on staff attendance and holidays to the client in the UK.
* Plan the scheduled work activities of the driver, and organise travel, visas, and accommodations on behalf of the regional team in the Middle East, including the Regional Director.
* Maintain the client's policies and compliance with DIFC/UAE regulations, and work with internal and external auditors to ensure that all procedures are understood by staff and adhered to.
* The Client's UK-based staff and office holders may visit the region with administrative support
* Organize the diary of the Head of the Middle East and assist him with meeting preparation when necessary.
* Assist the Head of Middle East in communicating with internal stakeholders, such as those involved in finance, human resources, or information technology.
* Schedule meetings, invite guests, organise meeting venues and video/teleconference facilities, and draft and circulate minutes for management, advisory board, and other discussions.
* Organize event venues, invites, and RSVPs
* Candidate will need to provide extra assistance to the Middle East team.
* Based on business needs, duties may vary from time to time.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive medical insurance.
* Previous office management, or administrative experience.
* DIFC work experience is an added advantage
* Excellent communication skills in English. The Arabic language is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills, particularly in the digital domain.
* Well-organized, efficient, and self-assured team player, capable of acting on their initiative and anticipating issues and solutions.
* Self-starter who is proactive and can multitask, meet deadlines, and take responsibility for assigned duties.
* Negotiation experience with suppliers; experience managing private and confidential information; adaptability and ability to respond quickly in the face of changing demands.
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
* Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Office Manager / Administrator
Executive Assistant to CEO
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|