Job description / Role
To support our client in Abu Dhabi, the professional membership organisation seeks a candidate to join the role of an Office Manager with direct reporting to the Regional Head.
The client is looking to hire an Office Manager for their office in Abu Dhabi. The candidate will be responsible for managing office operations, providing executive support and supporting the delivery of event and member services activities across the UAE region.
* Aid in managing the diaries of Regional Heads, including appointment scheduling, setting priorities, reallocating resources as needed, and logistics management.
* In order to plan meetings and make sure everyone is prepared, agendas, pre-meeting briefings, and meeting materials must all be established.
* Creating reports and correspondence.
* Effectively representing the Regional Head through communication with internal and external stakeholders, including managing invitations to members, Councillors, and outside parties and provide intensive travel management support for the same.
* Keep up-to-date records of all relevant information, such as BU distribution lists, intranet data, and records of external stakeholders and suppliers.
* Communicate frequently and support divisional member services programmes and strategies.
* Manage financial tasks such as processing invoices, AMEX statements, and expense reimbursements.
* Manage and coordinate all aspects of the Abu Dhabi office's operations, including facilities, TDS, member visits, etc.
* Support the Regional Head with the License renewal process (for timely license renewal, make sure the pertinent renewal dates are recorded in your calendar).
* Establish relationships with governing bodies
Events and Team work:
* Offer full support for member services events.
* When necessary, accurately set up and maintain events in the UAE; arrange for iMIS enrolment registration; arrange for catering services; and arrange for the printing and distribution of manuals and supplemental notes.
* Support the processing of membership applications and member inquiries in Abu Dhabi.
* Abu Dhabi/Dubai pre- and post-event assistance, including venue setup, registration management, equipment inspection, speaker preparation, event duty, and assessment summation.
* Assisting with other divisional operations as needed, such as providing on-site support for internal and external events as well as regional events.
* Participate actively in team and office activities in Abu Dhabi and the UK.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive Medical Insurance, Annual Flight Allowance and Bonus.
The ideal candidate for this role:
* Experience working as an Administration Manager/ Office Manager within the professional service industry is preferred
* At least 4 - 5 years of relevant support/ admin experience
* UAE experience is mandatory
* Arabic language skill is an added advantage
* Proven ability to use influence and persuasion to achieve desired results.
* Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills with good presentation skills.
* Team player with an inclusive attitude, excellent time management and attention to detail.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Office Manager / Admin Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Executive Assistant / Office Manager