Job description / Role
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Submit all expenses
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Manage travel arrangements
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues
AED 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Extremely organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience within a similar role
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Attention to detail is necessary
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Green Gulf Careers