Job description / Role
Office Manager / Administrator - Dubai - 10k-12K AED PM
New and exclusive to eMagine Solutions, we ae currently recruiting for an Office Administrator / Manager to lead the operations for a newly created office in Dubai. Our client is a fast growing tech company who due to growth and expansion are now expanding in Dubai, if you have a passion for the latest tech space and technologies such as Web3, Blockchain, Fintech or Crypto with the ability to work within a vibrant and fast paced environment this could be the opportunity for you.
• Overseeing daily office operations with a mission to create an excellent experience for internal and external visitors.
Ensuring the highest levels of hospitality and efficiency are maintained. These include essential services such as; reception, security, events maintenance, mail, archiving and ad-hoc duties.
• Ensuring that all external visitors and suppliers have followed appropriate security procedures and keeping our office compliant with data protection or other standards.
• Ensure office and factory facilities are in working condition, including office/kitchen equipment and systems..
• Manage any office maintenance, reconfigurations or moves
• Maintain office supplies and equipment; ordering as needed within established budget and acting as a liaison between the Company and vendors for lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or queries with supplies, invoices, and billing.
• Resolving questions and problems, independently taking or coordinating the appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Managing corporate risk assessment(s) and actions; and liaising with building management on health safety issues.
• Organize First Aid, Fire training and related courses.
• Manage daily health safety issues – in line with instructions from our external Health Safety Rep instructions.
• Support Sales dept with various tasks including logistics and sending samples.
• Providing additional ad-hoc administration support as required.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Experience and Skills
• Prior office management experience in a similar sized organisation.
• Ability to interact and communicate appropriately and professionally ls.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Able to prioritize own workload and manage multiple requests.
• Able to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
• Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Able to maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to sensitive information
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.