Office Manager - AED 15-20,000 per Month
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a welcoming, highly organised, and detail-oriented Office Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient running of the day-to-day office operations, guest hospitality, travel, and administration services. You must either live in AD or be prepared to relocate there. Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not, this role is not open to candidates who do not currently reside here.
• Manage the office space, including cleanliness, orderliness, decor, and security
• Oversee daily administrative tasks, such as inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, mail and filing
• Manage office equipment and supplies, including ordering, maintenance, and inventory control
• Manage office catering and other in-office employee perks
• Supervise front desk staff and reception area to ensure guests are welcomed and taken care of
• Oversee travel booking and management for employees
• Manage employee and partner gifting, as needed
• Support HR recruiting and onboarding, including scheduling meetings, interviews, and other related needs
• Coordinate hospitality activities, including catering and event planning
• Manage the office budget to ensure cost-effectiveness and transparency with the relevant stakeholders
• Support cross-functional projects and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A degree would be an advantage but is not essential
• Must be well organised and pro active
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential
• Needs good follow up skills
• Must have the ability to create and manage systems to run an effective office
• Good at dealing with suppliers and ensuring always receiving best value for money from them
• If you have any HR Generalist experience it would be an added advantage however it isn’t essential
• Must currently reside in the UAE. You must either live in AD or be prepared to relocate
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database.
About the Company
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
SFM Corporate Services
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Irwin & Dow