Job description / Role
Looking for someone who can join immediately or less then equal to one month notice period.
Please see below a brief on office Manager job responsibilities:
• Provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the facility operations, and ensure a smooth running of the HQ Office.
• Manage and coordinate the secretarial and administrative activities within the HQ Office to provide a high level of service and support to the consultants/Executive Leadership, acting as main point of contact for the office and the facilities of the HQ.
• Create and disseminate office communications, including event invites, office announcements, and program reminders or as per instruction
• General administrative duties including general correspondence, travel planning, and arrangement of meetings/events/facilities.
• General administrative responsibilities as deemed appropriate and necessary (e.g., copying, distribution of meeting updates, ordering supplies, filing, expense reports, budgeting etc.)
• Manage and coordinate the employee induction formalities of new hires in coordination with HR Department.
• Performing executive administrative duties for senior leaders residing in local office, including travel itineraries, coordinating meetings, expense reimbursements, and handling of personnel information.
• Order / pick up lunch for meetings as requested
• Organize and plan events in coordination with Head of Group Office Management
• Coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and facilities manage office boys , cleaners, security , drivers and front desk employee.
• Maintain confidentiality and confidential information between company and other stakeholders
Purchasing Responsibilities (when required):
• Obtain vendor price quotes, prepare purchase requisitions with accompanying justification and further attachments for readiness in submitting to procurement to purchase and track expenses
• Develop and maintain vendor relationships; manage vendors, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources.
• Proactively research and negotiate to ensure cost savings for all goods & services.
• Serve as the liaison for office vendors and building/floor maintenance for any facility issues, repairs or inquiries.
• Handle all courier/shipping and receiving duties
• Processes and coordinates accounts payables/invoices and travel expenses.
• Liaising with vendors and obtaining quotes/best pricing of all office purchases; oversee all contracts with suppliers
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Big Fish Recruitment
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE