Job description / Role
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate, motivated individual to be the main point of contact of the company’s day-to-day operations and to support our team.
Will be managing mostly business related tasks such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, and any other organisational tasks. .
• Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the company and act as liaison with all levels of management, senior experts from across the company, high profile clients, and external stakeholders from all aspects of the business.
• Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organising meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilising your keen problem-solving abilities as challenges arise..
• Act as the Office Manager, PRO and perform any related reception duties.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records of the management database systems, pantry upkeep, IT maintenance and general repairs.
• Management of business cash flow, invoicing, expenses, supplier payments, LPO, issuance of cost estimate, payroll, etc.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks, preparing financial statement, supporting the company’s external accountant and VAT submission.
• Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Office Manager or in a similar role
• English fluency; professional and excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately prepare materials and arrangements in advance of agreed deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to respond confidently, courteously, diplomatically and professionally to incoming requests from internal and external contacts at all levels.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and website management.
• High pace - Supreme efficiency and attention to detail with the ability to adeptly multi-task.
• Excellent time management skills.
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|