Job description / Role
Our client is a prominent business with operations spanning globally. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Office Manager / Executive Assistant for their Dubai facility.
The organisation is an industry titan, generating a revenue of over 1 billion USD annually. They are seeking an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join their team in Dubai.
The responsibilities of the Office Manager / Executive Assistant include
* Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
* Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems.
* Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
* Manage applicable Office Budget lines, including office expenses, supplies, stationery, and entertainment.
* Ensuring office lease agreements are in place and renewed, and payment is raised in a timely manner with the accounts department.
* Manage, coordinate and maintain demanding calendars, which includes arranging and coordinating all meetings, internally and externally, as well as teleconferences.
* Acts as an EA for the line manager whenever needed by providing efficient administrative support for the new business project.
* Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
* Build and sustain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and external parties, such as: banks, suppliers, hotels, and travel agencies to facilitate the line manager job responsibilities.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant; to further progress their career within a globally recognized enterprise.
The successful candidate for this Office Manager/ Executive Assistant role:
* Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience as Office Manager /EA to senior management / CEO.
* Native Persian speaking candidates preferred
* Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Communication skills: Maintain fluid relations internally as well as external
* Analytical skills/attention to details: Deal with figures - expense notes, expense reports by being accurate and details oriented
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
PA to Managing Director