Job description / Role
The candidate will be responsible for all aspect for managing the local office from general administrative functions, to supporting required financial reporting for the company.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating visa management for the entity and teammates of the compant within the region and have very good organizational skills to ensure the visas are managed in a timely & accurate manner. A strong understanding of the UAE immigration network would be desired.
Accounts receivable, accounts payable and generating necessary purchase orders will be in the scope of the office manager.
Additionally, Critical Office Management duties include:
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Cash Flow analysis
• Financial audit reconciliation
• Coordination with Delhi and Charlotte Offices for Financial Reviews
• Comply with Local Banking and Auditor authorities
• Travel and Schedule coordination for Regional & Global team mates
• Liaise with Client account payable departments for timely payments when needed
• Coordination with Midrex Banking authorities for Letter of Credit when needed
• Customer Financial review and credit worthiness
• Coordination with DAFZA for trade license review if needed
• Manage office Insurance renewals
• Manage employee contract renewals and visa extensions
• The candidate needs to have a strong understanding of Microsoft software including Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Strong presentation skills would be an asset but not vital to the role.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills are required.
• Preferred Gender : Female.
• Preferred Age : 25-40
• Preferred Language : English, Arabic is highly preferred.
• Years of experience : Ideally 5+
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Executive Assistant for an International Oil Trading Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Administration Support Specialist