Office Manager - Temporary
Job description / Role
Our client is a multi national household name at the quality end of the FMCG sector and is looking for an Office Manager on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. The role will be from mid September 2022 to mid January 2023.
Main Purpose of the Job
To organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. To create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication for a smooth-running office.
Day to Day Operations
• Greet visitors and answer and direct phone calls
• Provide general support to visitors
• Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries as well as managing outgoing mail and deliveries
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory and branded stationary including business cards
• Monitor and manage samples inventory, assisting with visitor gifts, seasonal gift baskets and the delivery of the same
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Manage and maintain company licenses, VAT certificates and agreements
• Responsible for office layout and maintaining IT infrastructure
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs or maintenance work
• Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
• Plan in-house or off-site activities and conferences (local/international)
HR & Legal
• Maintain knowledge and update management about new rules and regulations related to labour, immigration etc.
• Manage and maintain residence visas and labour cards as well as liaise with PRO for renewals, changes or cancellations
• Prepare letters, NOC or salary certificates for employees as needed
• Manage and maintain employee personal records and contracts
• Prepare employees expense records on a monthly basis
• Responsible to negotiate and ensure every employee is covered with company health and travel insurance etc. .
• Liaise with travel agent to assist employees with flights, transport, hotel bookings and necessary visas for travel
• Manage vacation schedule and monthly reporting to Payroll
• Take care of arrangements for international visitors to the region
• Responsible for office administration budgets
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage all banking documents including service agreements, cheque books, updated POA/signatories
• Liaise with corporate Finance on banking relationship
• Upload, process and track invoices in SAP workflow
Support Finance for ad-hoc requests
• First point of contact for consumer queries and complaints on SAP system and all social media platforms in the region
• Work in tandem with Quality Assurance across all factories to find resolutions to any quality issue
• Arrange local and external logistics
• Work closely with distributors arranging store & warehouse checks
• Attend trainings (virtual/in person) on Consumer Service
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Who we’re looking for
An energetic professional ready to perform multiple tasks. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
• 2+ years of Office Management experience
• Reliable and with discretion on confidential matters
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The role is open to all female candidates but due to the prominent nature of the company and the job, candidates with a Western education background will be highly regarded.
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow