Job description / Role
Our client is a semi government company in Abu Dhabi, The Company is looking to hire an experienced Office Manager to Deputy CEO.
• Our client is a semi government company in Abu Dhabi, they are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of office Manager to Deputy CEO.
• The responsibilities will include getting involved with multiple projects on behalf of the Deputy CEO in addition to providing full secretarial support and gate keeping the Deputy CEO's office.
• Preparation of design cost estimate of all new projects with the project managers
• Regularly contact internal and external stakeholders to follow up on reports and projects
• Extensive calendar, diary and travel management
• Preparation of agendas, providing high level support with regards to meetings and conferences
• Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multi-currency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards
• Prompt & confidential liaison between the firm and its associates, representatives and business interests
• The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.
• Additionally he/she will receive a medical insurance and flights tickets.
• This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/ CEO's Office Manager to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this Office Manager to Deputy CEO/ Executive Assistant
• Minimum of 5 years EA experience supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment with a government entity or Multinational
• Candidate with Arabic Language skill will be preferred
• Candidate with project/construction/real estate/development background will be preferred
• Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
• Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
CSG Global Talent
Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Green Gulf Careers