Job description / Role
Our client a growing international airline carrier is currently seeking to recruit an Office Manager.
The ideal candidate has lots of energy, intense attention to detail, is highly organized, strives for excellence and loves being the go-to person in the office. This is a very autonomous position so you will need to be extremely reliable and proactive.
In this position, you’ll truly have an opportunity to have a voice and impact the way the office efficiently runs, as well as work with top-notch executives in a high-growth aviation company.
To be successful, this position will require you to operate proactively, anticipating needs rather than waiting for direction. You need to have the ability to operate with extreme organization, intense attention to detail, and a calm demeanor.
We are looking for an Office Manager who:
• Is Energetic, professional, reliable and has the ability to effectively multitask and wear many hats
• Has a take-charge attitude, and the ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves on a variety of task
• Knows how to multitask and understand the importance of prioritizing
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational abilities
• Holds confidentiality in high regard
• Is able to complete tasks in a timely manner and with a strong attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business conditions and priorities
• Self-starter, proactive and preferably comfortable with both larger organizations and fast-paced start-up environment
• Reporting to the Managing Director the role of the Office Manager is to provide administrative and organizational support to the Managing Director and other office employees.
• You will be responsible in ensuring the office runs smoothly and the employees have a great experience at work.
• Providing personal assistance primarily for the Managing Director
• Managing and maintaining schedule, travel, diary for the MD
• Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Review and approve office supply acquisitions
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies
• Preparing high level presentations, business reports and statements
• Organizing and managing company events
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of Office Administration experience
• Excellent English (written and spoken)
• Excellent administrative and MS Office skills
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to react quickly to operational needs
• Good organizational skills and attention to details
• Ability to work in team and independently
• Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Role location: Abu Dhabi
• Previous work experience in start-up environment
• Experience in supporting HR team with recruitment and onboarding
• Arabic Speaking
Applying to this position suggest that you give your full consent for Manpower to share your profile and contact details to the client.
Agency Company Description:
ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for more than 65 years. We connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across different skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories to resource, manage and develop talent. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing, executive search and project-based workforce solutions in IT, Finance and Accounting, Legal, Engineering and Oil & Gas, precisely delivering in-demand talent for mission-critical positions.
Connect with us:
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Ziad Galadari Group