Job description / Role
We are seeking a highly organised and experienced Office Manager to support a CEO in managing the daily operations of his office.
An innovative and progressive semi-government entity, with offices located across the UAE.
* VIP protocol across a variety of companies
* Manage the CEO's calendar and schedule appointments and meetings
* Coordinate travel arrangements and ensure all necessary arrangements are in place
* Maintain confidential files and records, ensuring that they are organised and easily accessible
* Supervise and manage administrative staff, including receptionists, secretaries, and assistants
* Develop and implement office policies and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the office
* Facilitate communication between the CEO and other members of the team, ensuring that all necessary information is communicated effectively
* Manage and coordinate special projects and events as directed by the CEO
* Conduct research and analysis on various business topics to support the CEO in decision-making
* Innovative and multicultural working environment
* Exposure to numerous senior stakeholders across The UAE
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Growth and training opportunities within the company
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field
* 8+ years of experience in office management, executive support, or related field
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and outlook, with a passion for technology
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to make decisions independently
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
* Well presented, with excellent English and Arabic language skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.