This position is closed or expired.
See other Office Manager jobs in UAE
Client is a Multinational company headquartered in the UK and leaders in their Industry and have a strong presence in the region.
They are currently looking for an Office Manager to oversee the daily running of the Abu Dhabi office.
The role will involve:
- Managing the busy office on a daily basis (Facilities etc.).
- Ensuring the the office is compliant with all local rules and regulations.
- Managing Payroll.
- Assisting with annual budgets and ensure the office operates within given budgets.
- Liaising with UK head office.
- Managing Health & Safety of the office.
- Working with suppliers and negotiating rates for travel, hotels, etc.
- Candidate must be Western Educated.
- Office Management experience within the UAE.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- HR/Finance experience.
Salary of circa 200,000 AED per annum plus many other benefits.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\'s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.