Job description / Role
Our client is a privately-owned property developer and real estate company and we are recruiting an East European female UAE experienced office receptionist for their Dubai office. As the first point of contact for the company, the role will be responsible for the welcoming visitors and answering the main switchboard.
• Provide a high level of customer service and administration in managing the office reception area and meeting rooms, mail, greeting visitors, reception and courier services.
• Provide administration support to all the departments including arranging meetings, travel and events.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 5+ years’ continuous experience in managing a front office reception with strong administration experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the UAE.
• Proficient use of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Diploma educated as a minimum
• Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan nationality is mandatory.
• Fluency in CIS languages is mandatory.
• Currently living in Dubai – candidates based outside of Dubai will not be considered.
• Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Exceptional customer service with a proactive attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments