- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
- Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Bachelor's Degree from UAE (locally educated)
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Excellent MS Office skills (word, powerpoint, excel)
- Ability to type Arabic letters and take English dictation.
- Fresh Graduates will be prefered or candidates who are immediately available to join can apply as well
About the Company
With our 40 plus years of track record experience and achievements, Al Marwan Group is well known for being among the leading contracting groups in the UAE. We at Al Marwan Group always strive towards our mission of being a one-stop destination for the construction and contracting industry. We are classified as class A contractors and are responsible for some of the most prestigious infrastructure projects in the UAE.
As a contracting Group, we aspire to achieve our vision of ''Building the cities of tomorrow'' by keeping our business focus on activities that assist us in achieving this goal. Our business lines include Infrastructure and Building Contracting, Heavy Equipment Trading and Hiring, Asphalt and Concrete Contracting, Real Estate and Development, Robotized Car Park & Technology and Oil-Field Equipment Trading. We aim to provide our customers with a wide range of quality services that can satisfy all their construction related needs.
Timely and quality execution of our projects, business ethics and integrity have always been qualities attributed to the strength of our brand name and success throughout the years. Our strength derives from our dedicated team of professionals who spare no effort in delivering the most complex tasks and projects to the best internationally established quality standards. We always seek to attract and attain the best talents in the industry and actively seek to be technologically advanced in all aspects of operations and managements.
Office Executive / Receptionist
BAC Middle East
Viva HR Consultants
A Leading Soft Drinks Distributor In The UAE