Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
- Reports to Office Manager
- Ensures the smooth operation of the office, by coordinating administrative support across the office and ensures that the office is supported in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage office facilities, manage office maintenance & cleaning, manage employee access passes, manage desk allocation & parking access, actively taking part with emergency response teams and be an HSE champion
- Career Coach for OAs & drivers, leave cover for Office Manager
- Manage Driver's and Office Assistant's schedules (including annual leave) and monthly meeting
- Oversees Cafe operator - Deal with daily issues with cafe - including private area booking
- Liaising for HC induction and news joiners orientation
- Print hub management
- Manage external (Infofort) requests -collection and delivery
- Review office policies and procedures to maximise efficiencies
- Adhere to the allocated budget for the Office Services function
- Propose costs saving solutions as appropriate
- Work with procurement with regards to office needs (supplies, consumables)
- Support the office manager with budgeting and space allocation
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 5+ years experience of providing office services in a professional services environment, or equivalent internal experience preferable in UAE
- Specific Skills
- Experience with a professional services firm preferred
- Prior people management/team lead experience preferred
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.