Job description / Role
The Office Supervisor should have an understanding basic finance, administrative duties, delegation, liaison with other Service Providers, the Client, the Client Representatives, contractors, sub-contractors and oversee Supply Chain from suppliers and agents.
Their duties will include:
• In charge for staff rotation and monitoring staff working hours.
• Manage and coordinate the Helpdesk team.
• Managing any complaints from users.
• Manage leave applications documents that will be reported to Headquarter at the end of each month.
• Manage petty cash for the office and record.
• Manage KPIs report on monthly basis.
• Five years minimum experience in Office Management, experience in a Hospital environment will be an added advantage.
• Have the ability to communicate clearly.
• Understand the principles of Quality Assurance and adhering to procedures
• Will have understanding of Healthcare service and have experience in the use of computerized logging systems.
• Good in Microsoft Excel, Words and Power Point.
• Will have had communication training
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Team Admin / Office Manager
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)