Job description / Role
• Managing acquisition of eLife, postpaid and other products through designated Reseller’s accounts.
• Drive new Strategic Projects to completion by coordinating with other departments to fulfill the requirements
• Introduce new projects to the channel partners by clarifying Features advantages and benefits
• Ability to draft memos for implementation of new commission related proposals or process changes
• Design & maintain reports for tracking & improving sales performance and quality of sales
• Provide reseller support to achieve daily/monthly /yearly target.
• Coordinates all reseller-related activities and acts as a first point of contact
• Preparation of Business cases along with Pricing team
• Coordinates distribution of sales material as required by reseller to ensure optimum and sufficient supply from ETISALAT side.
• Attends to resellers call and complaints, liaises with the concerned section or business units for resolving
• Pays attention to competitive actions and any competition offer to resellers and reacts accordingly.
• Monitor and Control Quality of Sales.
• Performs any other related duties, as required.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business Administration with relevant certifications and 4-5 years of experience in sales management in a Telecom provider
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing