Job description / Role
• This position is the front-line management of Door-to-Door Sales channel. This channel will sell and promote Etisalat Services directly to Consumers.
• Provide day-to-day guidance and operational management support for channel partner staff.
• Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets.
• Achievement of sales targets for Etisalat product and services through internal and external Door-to-Door Sales teams.
• Implementation and Execution Sales and Channel strategy, sales policies, processes in consultation with SM/Door 2 Door Sales.
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales Progress report to Management.
• Ensures continuous Training Programs for the channel for attainment of sales objectives.
• Responsible for effective management of Resellers/Alternate Channel Partner End to End for delivery of sales targets.
• Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
• Identifies deficiencies in skills/knowledge and attitude among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals capabilities through on the job coaching, development, and training
• Provide regular updates on market, customer feedback and competition information to management.
• You will be expected to spend a significant amount of your time out of the office.
• Performs any other related duties, as required.
• Bachelor Degree with 2-4 years of experience in sales, preferably direct to consumer and managing channel partners.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.