Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Officer - Design (UAE Nationals preferred)
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll determine research requirements for design activity, making sure the voice of the customer is heard and translated for design.
- You'll evaluate the current design processes looking for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- You'll support in preparing and developing design documentation from concept to detailed design, design standards, working with managers, heads, director of departments and CAD planners.
- You'll support in validating the experience design outcome against the original user requirements and work with the passenger research team to identify the service quality.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a degree level.
- You should have at least 6 years' experience in a relevant role in an airport design/operational environment with proven track record in delivering projects/programmes.
- You'll have minimum 4 years related experience and/or training in the field of airport design/operations management of other complex and high-risk operations.
- You'll have good technical skills in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Interior Designer - Mid Level
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Mid Level Interior Designer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||16 Dec|