Job description / Role
• Implement security solutions and configure devices to ensure all hardware and software resources within the data centre are protected and only authorized personnel have access as per policy.
• Provide users with technical support on matters related to information security and support them in implementing IT security policies and procedures.
• Assist users in defining their access rights and privileges and support administration of logical access controls and security systems.
• Report improper configurations, dangerous internal practices and other matters jeopardizing the IT security of the data centre.
• Track security metrics; identify compliance and deviations and report any specific patterns or potential threats
• Track policy exceptions and data fixes, perform audit trail analysis and review security logs to identify potential security violations, unauthorized use and suspicious activities and report these accordingly.
• Ensure compliance with internal security standards and policies as defined by external clients or Dubai World.
• Maintain and manage installation and repair of mobility and time attendance devices and CCTV equipment.
• Prepare and coordinate internal security audits and external audits conducted by third parties.
• Investigate and assess security incident at customer sites and provide inputs on estimating damages and preventing incidents from occurring in future.
• Coordinate with internal teams and customers to provide IT security support in case of loss of data or equipment.
• Degree in Information security or related course
• CISSP Certified preferred
• Must be ISO 27000 certified
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in security and IT operations
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements relevant to the role
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong service orientation and ability to work in a team
About the Company
A leading ICT company in the UAE.