Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Official Shift Leader (Deputy Head Nurse) to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To support the Head of Care in all aspects of the home’s management, including taking complete charge during the absence of the Head of Care.
• Taking managerial responsibility for all elements of the home in the absence of the Head of care, delegating to others within the team appropriately.
• To be an Ambassador for the home, promoting its services within Professional and Public circles.
• Provide skilled expertise, which reflects current and Best Practice
• Act as a role model demonstrating high standards of holistic care and provide clinical leadership within the home.
• Ensure all aspects of nursing practice are in accordance with the Nursing and
• Midwifery Council, Care Quality Commissions and the company’s policies and procedures.
• Provide direct nursing care when required to support and supervise the care team in care delivery.
• Provide a positive learning environment for all staff. To recognise, encourage and facilitate staff to meet their full potential.
• Referral of residents to appropriate services as required promoting a multi professional approach, while involving the resident and families as appropriate.
• Monitor and facilitate best practices with Care Planning.
• Assist the Head of Care to facilitate continuity from admission to discharge.
• To be responsible for on going professional development.
• Assist the Head of Care to maintain operations within the home needed to run the home effectively and efficiently.
• Any other duties as reasonably expected.
• In line with Health and Safety Policy the job holder is expected to;
• Take reasonable care of his/her own health, safety and welfare and that of other people who may be affected by his/her actions or omissions.
• To comply with health and safety law and Health and safety Policies and Procedures.
• Not to misuse or interfere with, intentionally or recklessly, anything provided in the interests of safety.
The job holder is also expected to
• Act in an honest, responsible and respectful manner to others.
• Be responsible for their own professional conduct.
• Comply everywhere and in all circumstances with the laws and regulations connected with their activities.
• Comply with our obligations to our key stakeholders.
• To attend mandatory training as required.
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• RN license required Bachelor of Science in Nursing required (Masters of Science in Nursing preferred)
• Excellent leadership skills 4+ years’ experience nursing in a hospital environment 2+ years’ supervisory nursing experience
• Excellent attention to detail High level of familiarity with hospital safety practices and procedures
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.