Job description / Role
We are looking for a cook with Offshore experience that is currently in the UAE.
- Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, check production, and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Serves as a lead cook guiding and assisting in the training of less experienced cooks.
- Advanced knife skills required.
- May have oversight over the production staff and assign tasks.
- May use production software to enter pre- and post-production data software.
- May take inventory, and/or enter inventory into the production.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Requires complete knowledge of kitchen equipment.
Candidate must have
- At least 9 years experience cooking
- Must have Offshore experience
- Preferably Arabic speaking
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
About the Company
Our mission is to be the preferred and trusted recruitment partner to both our clients and candidates. To achieve this, we are committed to connecting great companies with great employees and opening up opportunities for both by providing the highest quality of outsourced employment and human resource services. We do believe in specialized staffing solutions that empowers individuals through meaningful work that leads to fuller lives, stronger organizations and richer communities.
We continuously strive to become the employers’ preferred Recruitment Agency of choice based on the extent and quality of our service. We are dedicated to be the leading and most respected staffing service in the communities we serve. We will achieve that through supplying with the highest levels of service, knowledge, professionalism, honesty and integrity.