Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a UAE based oil and gas operator we are looking to recruit an Offshore HSE specialist.
• Reporting to the HSE Manager-Operations you will be responsible for providing professional HSE and Emergency Response advice to offshore operations team.
• Act as principal point of contact on HSE and Emergency Response matters for the Offshore Installation Manager (OIM).
• Ensure full implementation of Company HSE management system and regulatory authority standards on offshore installation and monitor compliance through regular inspections, audits, and meetings.
The suitable applicant must hold the following
• A degree in health and safety
• 10+ years’ experience in environmental, safety or health fields; primary focus safety.
• 5 years offshore experience at an international offshore operator
• Experience in Risk Assessments and Incident Investigation essential.
• Previous experience as Radiation Safety Officer an advantage.
• Experience in Well intervention operations would be advantageous.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited