Job description / Role
Management and control of offshore operations, including:
• Project responsibility for offshore operation
• Actively participate in general rig activity
• Participate in training of new employees
• Participate in mobilization and start up
• Participate in performing surveys and preparing reports
• Responsible for preparing daily and monthly reporting of project activities offshore
• Participate in demobilization and shut down
• Ensure that offshore projects are operated in a safe and cost efficient manner and in accordance with the client’s business ethics.
• Client contact, including attending morning meetings, operations and HSEQ meetings offshore
• Identify business opportunities
• Promote the client’s solutions to customers
• Maintain, develop and suggest improvements to operational procedures, policies and standards
• Prepare daily and monthly reporting of project activities offshore
• Have a decent aptitude when it comes to trouble shooting with both mechanical and electrical equipment
• Be familiar with operating decanters, centrifuges
• Adhere to the client’s HSE objectives and KPI’s
• Provide input and reporting of HSE results
• Reporting of incidents that might cause personnel injury, damage to the environment or other person’s property
• Reporting of any nonconformities
• Propose improvement suggestions/opportunities, risk reducing and corrective action
• Certificate of apprenticeship / Engineering degree, mechanical education or similar
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience
• Must be locally available in the UAE
• Relevant experience is a must
• Flexible and must be willing to work on rotations
• background in offshore Abu Dhabi (ADNOC)
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.