Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a Dubai oil and gas company, we are looking to recruit an Offshore Permit Specialist.
• Reporting to the Operations Controller you will be responsible for planning, supervising and exercising direct control of mechanical, electrical, instrument and control group for planned/corrective and project support work activities
• Activities cover all turbo-machinery, rotating equipment, electrical, instrumentation, HVAC and Cranes
• Ensures the safety and well-being of all employees and contractors working under his control and continued integrity and efficiency of plant equipment
• Ensure all work is carried out in conformance with the integrated plan, in accordance with safety standards and relevant maintenance procedures
• The successful candidate must hold a two year technical Diploma in a relevant discipline
• Have at least 10 years of experience in oil/gas industry with a minimum of 5 years in a Senior Work Permit supervisory role
• Offshore experience is desirable
• Recognized practical proven experience with work permit applications and strong HSE indoctrination
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.