Job description / Role
Utilise IT systems to produce effective management information that will highlight risks, aid decision making and provide MIS reports as needed by leadership. This includes collection, interrogation, processing and management of data within applications.
Well-established organisation financial services organisation in Dubai
* Prepare timely and accurate data to produce statements/reports using IT systems. This includes Department and Board reports as well as other management information to meet division requirements, policies and standards.
* Input, collate, monitor and accurately maintain data that is held in Supervision IT systems. This requires reviews and audits. Outputs such as reports, registers and dashboard are also maintained for accuracy.
* Maintain, support and continuously develop company systems. This includes ensuring systems are appropriately prepared to accept external data and user guides/training are appropriately posted for consumption.
* Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Challenge existing flows to promote effective and efficient processing.
* Participate in Supervision Division projects and thematic reviews as required.
* Provide input for Supervision-wide process improvements and participate in projects for this purpose.
This exciting role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to work within a progressive environment, which encourages development and will pay a salary of AED 15,000 - 18,000 per month (dependant on experience) plus bonus, medical and annual pay reviews.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration
* Experience in data management and processing
* Hands-on exposure in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
* Through understanding of and operational experience in creating Dashboards and analysis in OBIEE
* Coding experience in Structured Query Language
* Experience in Project management and standard office products (Excel)
* A thorough understanding of Hyper Text Mark-up Language and Cascading Style Sheets is highly beneficial
* General understanding of financial industry is beneficial
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Data Analyst
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Assistant Strategy Manager - Banking / Finance