Job description / Role
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
As Oil and Gas Sales Manager, you will drive Sales revenue and project pipeline (orders) target for the territory/market. You will maintain and develop service sales business in the defined area for the electrical systems products, will have a monitoring and coordinating brief for other products. This role will contribute to the sales objectives and sales plans within the ME region. Furthermore the role identifies and communicates proposed scope of work to the service organization to ensure maintenance support and technical service to existing and new customers. The role includes the commitment to develop and maintain tools to create synergies and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the service operations activities across the ME region, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton's Zero Safety Culture.
Your main duties:
- Add value during FEED / design stage of projects. Manage the quotations process and lead commercial negotiations with customers in the territory. Understand the competitive environment and leverage that knowledge to position the compnay appropriately in the marketplace.
- Own the sales objective and growth targets for the territory, making adjustments to ensure goals are achieved.
- Master Eaton's product portfolio in MV and LV Assemblies; PQ products and software tools like Bid Manager to provide quick response times.
- Responsible for promotions, channel programs, association networking and lead process to maximize the pipeline for growth and return on sales. Coordinate Eaton's response to commercial issues and lead activities to ensure prompt response.
- Support the goals/objectives of the global EPC team, by maximizing coverage and relationships with territory/market based EPCs.
- Provide system design assistance and application support to EPCs, consulting engineers and channel partners in the territory/market for IEC Assemblies, leveraging the local team.Design assistance includes product selection, layout, competitive comparison, elevation drawings, configuration, etc.
- Deliver training programs to customers on advanced topics including safety, reliability and product technology that differentiate Eaton in the marketplace.
- Gather customer feedback and provide input to product management in an effort to improve product acceptance in the marketplace and drive roadmap development.
- Work with marketing to identify new opportunities and be a key contributor to the commercial strategy development.
- Provide order management support as required, leveraging local and regional teams.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- 3-5 years related experience in sales or related role within the industry
- Knowledge of MV and LV Assembly products and applications (including IEC designs)
- Knowledge of Codes and Standards
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Degree or technical qualification in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical or mechanical or a business related qualification.
- Normally has approximately three to five years of progressive sales engineering experience selling into EPC/major projects.
- Incumbent has clearly demonstrated ability to handle a normal quota consistent with the market challenge, nature of product, and type of assignment.
- Knows how to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and other company personnel.
- Incumbent has demonstrated consistently good work habits and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Understands and practices the need for effective communications inside and outside the company.
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Work under pressure
- Initiative and positivity
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethic are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
About the Company
Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. These are things people depend on every day. And the companies behind them depend on Eaton to solve some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Sales Manager - ELV
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Group Business Development Manager
Bluebox HR Limited
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East