Job description / Role
Cibus Oil Trading provides customers with fuel for transport, energy for heat and light, power for industry, raw material to make lubricants, raw materials for road constructions and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items such as paints, clothes and packaging. Our offices are established in Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Singapore.
We are currently looking for Bunker traders, Baseoil traders and Inland (gasoil) traders for our Dubai headquarters.
Purpose / Key objectives of the job
• Develop and maintain a solid and stable portfolio of customers and suppliers
• Ensure optimal customer satisfaction by building strong personal relations and providing specialist advice in bunker solutions
• Liaising with key accounts on orders and physical supply coordination
• Build and nurture personal relations with our suppliers
• Provide internal support by surveying ports/regions, tracking vessel movements, and coordinating fuel delivery
• Communicate and coordinate with global offices on inquiries, orders and coordination of supply
• Knowledgeable about market movements, able to analyze oil and global market trends
• Negotiate with clients and suppliers managing execution of trade deals with optimized margins
• Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
• 3-5 years of experience from the shipping, maritime or oil industry, preferably in bunker trading and/or supply
• A good network within the shipping community is an advantage
• Sales or customer relationship management experience
• Committed to build personal relations
• Ability to work both in teams and self-motivated
• Flair for numbers, analysis and negotiation
• Self-driven and resilient with a high customer service focus
• Curious and passionate to learn and develop in a constant changing shipping market
• Must be hard working, performance orientated and results driven
• Fast thinking, excellent communicator and good negotiator
• Must be fluent in English and preferably an additional regional language
About the Company
OUR MISSION GRAPH COMMODITIES aims to use our global presence, market knowledge and logistic capabilities to balance supply and demand, optimise supply chains and service the needs of our customers around the world.
OUR VISION Our Vision is to drive a high-performance culture, leveraging our expertise at the heart of GRAPH COMMODITIES, to deliver value while being flexible and agile for the energy transition underway.
OUR PEOPLE & VALUES GRAPH COMMODITIES values express who we are and what we stand for. They capture the individual and collective behaviors we expect from everyone who works for us. Our people help build enduring relationships based on mutual trust with governments, customers, partners, suppliers and communities.