Job description / Role
As an Omni-Channel Business Analyst you will be responsible for establishing and designing future omni-channel business processes. You will have great analytical skills and will carefully build alignment and agreement between different teams to establish new practices. You will create and maintain a library of business process and will be responsible for translating and communicating the processes to all relevant stakeholders. You will be able to effectively communicate with technical as well as business teams.
In addition to this, you will possess very strong senior stakeholder management skills and will be able to manage through conflict and pressure.
- Understand existing business processes
- Identify impacts on existing processes and resolve inefficiencies
- Recommend improvements
- Act as Product Owner for Omni-channel solutions
- Create and document business processes using Process Engineering tools
- Measure and report on business process performance
- Communicate and build alignment between all stakeholders
- Define use cases and test scenarios for Omni-Channel software solutions
- Execute testing activities and communicate issues, risks and defects
Ideal Skill set:
- Tools: MS Project, MS Office, Jira, Slack, LucidCharts or similar.
- Business Process Design & Engineering
- Business Process Analysis
- Reporting and Analytics
- Omni-channel Retail Fulfilment Operations
- Software Testing
- Project Management (nice to have)
We especially would like to hear from you if:
- University degree in computer science, business management or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Retail, Wholesale or Distribution of consumer goods
- Experience in Business Process Design as a Process Owner or Consultant
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ideas - Excited to draw findings from figures
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce, fulfillment or other operational systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, responsible, and attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.