Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The E-Commerce Operations Manager will be responsible for enhancing all aspects of the e-commerce client journey, striving to provide an outstanding experience for our clients. You will develop, execute and continuously improve our ecommerce operations processes and will play a key role as part of the Ecommerce Team. You will report directly to the E-Commerce Manager and will lead all ecommerce operations regionally with fulfillment from 13 locations (stores and warehouse).
What you'll be doing:
• Understand the ecommerce operation flows for multiple markets in the region and ensure all are executed seamlessly (Non-dedicated stock, Order on Behalf, boutique pick up, click and collect..) and ensure operational compliance with policies and procedures.
• Produce weekly/monthly reports to monitor Customer Experience KPIs and work towards continuously improving them.
• Propose optimizations and necessary enhancements to front and back-end processes for continuous reduction of the operational timelines, accuracy and costs.
• Mobilize cross functional teams to implement those enhancements and improve fulfillment productivity, customer service, and internal processes.
• Monitor OMS functionality, fulfillment locations experience and performance and propose new development to improve performances and services.
• Evaluate customers’ issues, comments/feedback and implement a close loop resolution technique for delivering solutions and improving the end to end client experience Orders Management
• Ensure the day to day follow-up of all online orders from beginning to end and make sure all escalations from our customer service team are resolved in a timely manner
• Collaborate with Logistics, Retail & Customer Service teams to ensure smooth order delivery and address any delivery issues, delays and support needed
• Be the key contact point for our customer service team and for our operational partners such as the Retail, Logistics, Customer Care.
• Organize and follow up on exceptional orders and delivery services
• Monitoring the completion of all Refunds and Returns
• Liaise with payment gateway and Finance teams to address any operational issues
• Monitor Stock transfers & action manual stock updates upon request
• Contribute to new eCom projects implementation, including new markets site launches and roll-out of additional features and site enhancements.
What we can offer you
• With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.