Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The Omni-Channel Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating big projects and/or managing small projects in the scope of the company's Omnichannel program such as Order Management and Product Management implementations across different brands.
A successful candidate will identify deviations to project timelines and resources and report in a timely manner, helping to deliver the project on time and within scope. You will be responsible for making sure the project is well documented and will ensure that governance is followed. You will be able to coordinate projects in Waterfall as well as Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
We are looking for people with proven experience in project management that involves both technological as well as change management and business process engineering components.
Ideally, the candidate will possess relevant experience in Retail, Wholesale and Distribution of consumer goods domains and will have experience in coordinating cross-functional projects in a project management or product management capacity.
The successful candidate will possess good communication skills, be attentive to timelines and proactive in reporting and resolving problems. He or she will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate Omni-Channel Projects under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager
- Build project plans and task lists
- Communicate and report on the progress of activities on a weekly basis to all stakeholders
- Manage the project repository and keep project documents up to date
- Proactively highlight risks and propose mitigation plans
- Mobilize and request for resources as required
- Manage relationships with service providers, partners and suppliers that are part of the program
- Create and establish a productive work environment for all teams involved
What you'll need to succeed:
- Project Management Certifications are ideal but not required)
- PMP, Prince, Agile, SCRUM
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Project
- Project planning and coordination
- Project reporting and organization
- Education: University degree in computer science, business management or related fields.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ideas - Excited to draw findings from figures
- Experience in managing projects and teams
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce, fulfillment or other operational systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, responsible, and good attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.